Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WELCOME

Expecting your first child and somewhat worried?
Not about the birth, but more about..I AM GOING TO BE A GOOD PARENT?

If that question has crossed your mind all I can say is...YES.
The reason I say this is because a good parent worries about screwing up. They know that they are now responsible for another's life. By feeling anxious, worried, unsure and plain out scared....you are showing that you care and love your bundle (s) of joy.

We all will or have screwed up.
It happens. As long as we learn and grow from our mistakes then so will our children.

This blog is help both New and Veteran Parents.

I have a 4 year old son. Yes I have 4 years of "experience", but also have 4 years in which I have messed up more than a few times.

I have received alot of help both on and offline.

I am more than happy to share my experiences and support in hopes of having others do the same.

Post away.

No comments:

Post a Comment